Join us for our incredible AWL Peer Mentoring Programme. The November cohort is now underway and our next Cohort is due to start in late Spring 2020.
Secure your place on the Spring cohort and save £100 by paying your 25% deposit by the end of January 2020. LIMITED TIME OFFER
Apply now to secure your place at this limited, one-off investment.
“[AWL has] given me the confidence to stand up for what’s important to me, find a new job which I enjoy much more and achieve the flexible working pattern I have wanted for 8 years!”Cohort One Participant
Do you ever feel that if you could be braver, or more confident you could make some positive changes?
Are your own self-doubts holding you back?
Are you struggling to get clarity on what you want and where you want to be?
Do you feel with the right support and encouragement you could achieve more positive outcomes?
Quiet the Hive can help.
At Quiet the Hive, we believe that your tribe is important. We see tribe as being the group of people around you who champion you, challenge you, support and encourage you to step out of your comfort zone, grow and develop.
In the Amazing Women Leaders Programme (AWL), you will be guided through six sessions of facilitated peer mentoring, ready to set you up to develop and work with a strong, supportive network of women that will last a life time.
The facilitated sessions are designed to get you to a place where you are clear about what’s important to you, where you want to get to, and how you will get there.
Once the six sessions are completed, you will be ready to continue the peer mentoring relationship on your own terms.
Previous participants have said about AWL:
“[AWL] Increased my confidence, helped me get clear on what’s important to me and has given me close friendships and support from a group of incredible women, who have gone on to become a very important part of my life.”
“[AWL] Provided the most incredible support from inspiring women, has given me challenge and kindness in equal measure, and has given me the courage to take a leap of faith and take control of my own destiny.”
“[AWL has] challenged my limited self-beliefs and inspired me to do more.”
Join Quiet the Hive for an experience that will last a lifetime.
What’s my commitment?
- Attending all six facilitated sessions
- Committing to doing the work (some thinking, some actions) in and between sessions
- Supporting, challenging and championing your fellow AWLs
What do I get in return?
- The chance to increase your confidence, clarity and drive
- A supportive and challenging network who will champion you and have your back
- Six, facilitated, two-hour sessions designed to support and develop you, using exercises designed to get the best outcomes for you and support your goals
- The opportunity to build your resilience and help others build theirs
- Be a part of a bespoke network of amazing women leaders for as long as you want to be – this is a one off investment for a lifetime impact
- The opportunity to attend alumni events at a discounted rate
What is the investment?
Save £100 and secure your place on the next cohort by putting down a 25% deposit by the end of January.
Invest in yourself with a place on the next AWL cohort at £1395 (plus VAT) per participant. Divided across your future, which is how long this network could last, the investment is minimal. This can be paid up front or over four instalments.
What have other participants got from their investment?
As a result of AWL alumni have:
- launched their own business as a side hustle
- left unfulfilling work to focus on their own business
- pitched for and won work they never thought possible before AWL
- achieved promotions to higher earning jobs
- negotiated a new role within current organisation based on their priorities and interests
- negotiated flexible working arrangements to bring a more positive balance to their lives
- found the strength to leave unsatisfactory relationships
- been brave enough to have difficult conversations at work
- changed their working patterns to carve more time out for themselves
- prioritised what’s important to them and not felt guilty about pursuing it
- had support through key life events
- built blossoming, supportive professional relationships and friendships with other amazing women
What are the dates for the Spring Cohort?
This cohort will take place every three weeks to be completed ahead of the summer holidays. The (draft) dates are:
- 1st April
- 20th April
- 11th May
- 1st June
- 22nd June and
- 14th July
Don’t miss this limited window to Apply Today for the Spring 2020 cohort
Contact QtH for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org