- Do you feel like you consistently fail to advocate for yourself at your work?
- Do you struggle to get your voice into the room?
- Are you your own worst enemy when it comes to procrastination?
- Are you constantly doing battle with the little voice in your head that says you don’t deserve this role, promotion, or a pay rise?
- Do you have the potential, but just don’t know how to harness it?
- Are you struggling to find your leadership groove?
If you can answer ‘yes’, then you need the CAREER CONFIDENCE programme.
The Career Confidence Programme is an eight-part career masterclass designed to unlock and harness your potential to play bigger at work and in your career. We cover:
- Communicating with Confidence
- Creating, setting and keeping your boundaries
- Creating and developing resilience
- Bringing your authentic self to your role
- Moving past imposter syndrome
- Beating Procrastination
- Moving out of hiding and into leaping
- Owning and celebrating your achievements
There are two options for this programme.
Access to all eight masterclasses and recordings if you can’t make the live sessions, an exclusive live Q&A session with Jane, and access to additional resources, supporting exercises and tools.
All the UNLOCK perks, with the addition of a welcome gift and two, hour-long coaching sessions^ for you to explore your specific challenges with Jane.
Please note, there are a limited number of these packages available on a first-come, first-served basis.
There are no reviews yet.