Do you feel like you’ve lost yourself along the way? Do you always prioritise other people’s dreams and ambitions and put yourself last? Join Jane from Quiet the Hive to reconnect with your purpose and ambitions, and make a plan to achieve them.
The Compass is a four part programme that will leave you with tools and techniques that you can use a lifetime.
It is split into four main parts (that I recommend you do over four weeks, but the pace is entirely your choice). Sectioned into the parts of a joinery, we look at:
- Packing – preparing you for the course and what to expect, as well as some pre-course thinking. It also introduces you to three techniques that you can use to keep you focussed and on track
- Location – looking at where you are now
- Destination – exploring where you want to be
- Journey – spending some time using tools to discover where you want your focus to be, and
- Arrival (& Departure) – because we are never truly ‘done’ with the journey
There is also a bonus ‘The World is Your Oyster’ Section to help you think about life beyond the course.
Each section packed full of handy materials and is supported by a friendly and informative video. Within each section you’ll find a written article, a tool you can use and an accompanying comprehensive worksheet, some inspiring writing to help you think differently or give you ideas, an affirmation and journal questions.
Once you’ve signed up you can access the course materials for as long as The Compass is running online.
To purchase and access the Compass, please head to https://quietthehive.thinkific.com/courses/the-compass