The Amazing Women Leaders Programme
Applications are now OPEN for those on the waiting list
Friend, I have some questions for you...
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you’re not alone and I have the solution for you.
You NEED the Amazing Women Leaders Programme.
The Amazing Women Leaders Programme (AWL) is designed for women who really want to lead their life from the front with intention and purpose.
This six-month peer mentoring programme is run and facilitated by Jane Galloway, Founder of Quiet the Hive. It is custom designed to get results for the women who attend, covering topics like managing your inner critic, accessing your inner mentor, making brave choices and moving past procrastination.
Each of the six modules is accompanied by a half-day session, a home mission and a mid-month motivator; keeping you on track and moving forward between each session.
The unique aspect of AWL is that the investment can last a lifetime, give you a tribe of women who will challenge, support and cheerlead you to success; whatever that looks like for you.
The facilitated sessions are designed to get you to a place where you are clear about what’s important to you, where you want to get to, and how you will get there.
Once the six sessions are completed, you will be ready to continue the peer mentoring relationship on your own terms.
Want to find out more?
Get on the waiting list
What does the programme include?
Module One: Introductions, setting intentions and building bonds – get to know each other, explore what your hopes for the programme and introducing key tools and techniques to drive success.
Module Two: Goal Setting – in this session we build on the previous module to understand more about purpose and where you want to be.
Module Three: Managing your inner critic – getting to know your inner critic and how to manage her
Module Four: Introducing your inner mentor – a pivital session designed to unlock access to your own inner wisdom
Module Five: Barriers to success – what gets in our way and how to move past it. Reconnecting with your aims and preparing for next steps
Module Six: Moving Forward with Confidence – in our final session we pull everything together and get you ready to take your next steps.
Home Missions: tasks sent to you after each session to do ahead of the next module
Mid-Month Motivators: building on each module and preparing for the next, you’ll get sent an exercise or between sessions to help keep you on track and moving forward
A key belief at Quiet the Hive is that your tribe is important. I see tribe as being the group of people around you who champion you, challenge you, support and encourage you to step out of your comfort zone, grow and develop.
What's my commitment?
- Attending all six facilitated sessions (3 hours per session and currently run online)
- Committing to doing the work (some thinking, some actions) in and between sessions – a time commitment of around three-five hours per month
- Supporting, challenging and championing your fellow AWLs
What do I get?
- The chance to increase your confidence, clarity and drive
- A supportive and challenging network who will champion you and have your back
- Six, facilitated, three-hour sessions designed to support and develop you, using exercises designed to get the best outcomes for you and support your goals (currently run online)
- Six Home Missions and six Mid-Month Motivators sent to you between sessions to keep you focussed and growing
- The opportunity to build your resilience and help others build theirs
- Be a part of a bespoke network of amazing women leaders for as long as you want to be – this is a one off investment for a potential lifetime impact
- Access to a private facebook AWL Alumni community
What results will I get?
AWL alumni have reported the following benefits or actions being down to a direct result of AWL.
- launched their own business as a side hustle
- left unfulfilling work to focus on their own business
- pitched for and won work they never thought possible before AWL
- achieved promotions to higher earning jobs
- negotiated a new role within current organisation based on their priorities and interests
- negotiated flexible working arrangements to bring a more positive balance to their lives
- found the strength to leave unsatisfactory relationships
- been brave enough to have difficult conversations at work
- changed their working patterns to carve more time out for themselves
- prioritised what’s important to them and not felt guilty about pursuing it
- had support through key life events
- built blossoming, supportive professional relationships and friendships with other amazing women
What's my investment?
Invest in yourself with a place on the next AWL cohort at £1250 (inc VAT). This can be paid up front or through an instalment programme to suit you.
When asked, delegates have reported that the total value of the programme is worth around £10,000 in terms of the promotions gained, business secured and new ventures started.
Would you like to pursue the AWL programme as part of your employee professional development, but worry about about asking for investment? Download the QtH handy guide to asking your manager for investment in you.